- Maximize the time of intercourse.
- Free from premature ejaculation.
- Better ejaculation control, No limits.
- Maximize the volume of ejaculate.
- Amazing in Thickness.
- Maximize in length, width, and stamina
- Experience rock hard erection
- Maximize sexual confidence
- Maximize intense, explosive orgasms
- Guaranteed enhancement
- No prescription necessary
- Doctor designed.
- Do not use more than one capsule every 60 hours.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Consult your doctor before taking this pill.
- Consult a physician if you have heart problems before taking this pill.
- Stop using immediately if undesirable effects develop.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- DO NOT take if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, diabetic, or have any heart disease/problem.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not take this pill with anything that may have nitrate in it.
- If you are currently under treatment for ANY medical conditions, please consult your physician before taking this pill.
- The FDA warns that Magnum XXL 9800 pills contain viagra, which they obviously don’t mention on their label because selling a prescription ED medication like this is illegal. It is a very fast-acting male enhancement pill compared to other sexual enhancers. However, undisclosed, prescription-strength ingredients make the product effective but not necessarily safe, and after personally testing many users definitely, feel this is the case. The product gave headaches and other side effects to several users. The product also does not give permanent gains in penile size, but the kick in libido and erection is longer acting, sometimes for 3 days or so. The product has positive reviews mainly because of viagra in it. Otherwise, the price can’t be justified. We recommend other alternatives to viagra. See our top-rated products in the male enhancement category.
Keep away from children and prohibited to be used by persons under the age of 18.
Try these steps if pills don’t work:
- Add one extra hour to the recommended hour(s) that the pill must be taken prior to the sexual intimacy.
- If you have a full stomach, there will be more blood circulating in your digestive system rather than where you need it to be during the intercourse.
- Drink lots of water, 12 to 25 ounces at least.
- Foreplay is very important, longer foreplay prepares the body and increases blood circulation.
- Don’t stress about it!
- Relax the muscles! Stiff muscles will reduce the blood flow which leads to premature ejaculation.
- These are only suggestions and not medical advice and should be treated only as suggestions.