Gel bait formulation
Designed to control pest species of cockroaches
Can be used on commercial, residential, and industrial sites
For indoor and outdoor use
Can be used in food handling areas
Speed And Spectrum, All In A Single Product
Advion cockroach gel bait and Advion cockroach bait arena are high-performing products targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches including German (also gel bait-averse), American, Australian, Brown, Smokybrown, Oriental, Brownbanded and Asian. It combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled
This Pesticide is Registered by US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
The Agency is in receipt of your Application for Pesticide Notification under Pesticide Registration Notice (PRN) 98-10, dated April 8, 2014, for EPA Registration Number 100-1484, "Advion Cockroach Gel Bait."
FOR USE IN RESIDENTIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL AREAS Use sites include single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses.
Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb: (S)-methyl 7-chloro-2,5-dihydro-2-[[(
Other Ingredients 99.4%
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION/PRECAUCION
Si usted no entiende la etiqueta, busque a alguien para que se la explique a usted en detalle.
(If you do not understand the label, find someone to explain it to you in detail.) DO NOT TREAT AREAS THAT ARE EASILY ACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN AND PETS
EPA Reg. No. 100-1484 [EPA Est. No. placeholder]
[Net Contents placeholder]
NOTIFICATION Net Contents
Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait (100-1484)
FIRST AID Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
HOT LINE NUMBER For 24-Hour Medical Emergency Assistance (Human or Animal) Or Chemical Emergency Assistance (Spill, Leak, Fire or Accident)
Call [phone removed by eBay]
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Environmental Hazards Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Physical and Chemical Hazards Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. PRODUCT INFORMATION Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches such as German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and BrownBanded. Use Instructions and Precautions: Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
1. Advion Cockroach Gel Bait can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice treatment within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cock- roaches are typically known to hide.
3. Do not apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
4. Do not apply residual sprays to surfaces treated with Advion Cockroach Gel Bait.
5. Inspect bait placements during follow-up inspections and apply fresh bait as needed.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
7. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
Treatment Rates for All Uses • For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet. •
For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
Each spot of Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait must equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4" diameter)
For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8" wide and approximately 2 inches long. Indoor Use Directions
• Infested areas must be carefully inspected to determine overall infestation levels, locations of harborage areas, and most appropriate application points.
• Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait as a small spot of material, approximately 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4" in dia.), to areas not able to be contacted by children or pets.
• Several small applications distributed within an area are more effective than 1 or 2 applications of large quantities. In some cases a small thin bead (less than 1/8" wide and 2" long) may be appropriate such as between construction elements or other cracks and crevices.
• Indoor applications include cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment, under tables, within framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
• Inspect Advion Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapply as needed. Applications in Nonfood/Nonfeed
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY NOTICE: Read the entire Directions for Use and Conditions of Sale and Limitation of Warranty and Liability before buying or using this product. If the terms are not acceptable, return the product at once, unopened, and the purchase price will be refunded.
The Directions for Use of this product must be followed carefully. It is impossible to eliminate all risks inherently associated with the use of this product. Crop injury, ineffectiveness or other unintended consequences may result because of such factors as manner of use or application, weather or crop conditions, presence of other materials or other influencing factors in the use of the product, which are beyond the control of SYNGENTA CROP PROTECTION, LLC or Seller. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Buyer and User agree to hold SYNGENTA and Seller harmless for any claims relating to such factors. SYNGENTA warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purposes stated in the Directions for Use, when used in accordance with directions under normal use conditions.
To the extent permitted by applicable law:
(1) this warranty does not extend to the use of this product contrary to label instructions or under conditions not reasonably foreseeable to or beyond the control of Seller or SYNGENTA, and
(2) Buyer and User assume the risk of any such use. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SYNGENTA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NOR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY EXCEPT AS WARRANTED BY THIS LABEL. To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SYNGENTA be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use or handling of this product.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE USER OR BUYER, AND THE EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY OF SYNGENTA AND SELLER FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) S[[\ RESULTING FROM THE USE OR HANDLING OF THIS PRODUCT, SHALL BE THE RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR, AT THE ELECTION OF SYNGENTA OR SELLER, THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
61.3.1 The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
The U.S. EPA regulates the use of pesticides in the United Statesunder the authority of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) (7USC§136). FIFRA was originally enacted in 1947 and underwent a major revision in 1972. No pesticide may legally be sold or used in the United States unless it bears a U.S. EPA registration number. It is a violation of the law for any person to use a pesticide in a manner inconsistent with its label.
Pest Control Products always have a label attached and it is here by noted that for all purposes the label is the law and according to federal law the product label must be followed and that any pesticide product must be used according to the label directions.
Brand New and Unopened
Same Day Shipping